Lisa proudly founded Mummy & Co in 2013 and hasn’t looked back! Her passion for women’s health led to the growth of her team and rebranding to All Women’s Health in 2021 so that all women, no matter what stage of life they’re in, feel welcome and empowered to seek the high quality care they deserve.
Lisa has over a decade of experience in women’s health physiotherapy and can never satiate her hunger to learn more through post graduate training. She’s highly dedicated to providing the highest quality care with the most up to date research up her sleeve.
You can see her passion for exercise and nutrition when she teaches, especially when it comes to talking about optimal bowel movements for pelvic floor and general health. Lisa is a huge advocate for explaining the ‘why’ for everything she does. She believes that education is vital for her women’s community to feel empowered about themselves and their health choices.
Lisa is frequently asked to speak at a variety of women’s events and to medical groups. She is also a mentor to many budding women’s health physiotherapy enthusiasts and is a tutor with the renowned Women’s Health Training Associates.
When she’s not in the clinic with her team and women’s community you can find her dancing in the living room with her two little girls, cooking up a storm or getting her zen on through her other love, yoga!
RELEVANT POST-GRADUATE TRAINING including but not exhaustive:
- Clinical Matwork and Reformer Pilates
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Exercise and Fitness
- Yoga Teacher Training- Yoga Works
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling – Lee McCutcheon
- 5 Day Introductory to Women’s Health – WHTA
- Advanced Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse – WHTA
- Advanced Overactive Bladder and Bladder Dysfunction – WHTA
- Genitourinary and Anorectal Pain – WHTA
- Sexual Dysfunction: Orgasm & Arousal- WHTA
- Objective Testing – WHTA
- Advanced Pelvic Floor in Exercise and Musculoskeletal Dysfunction – WHTA
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Gellhorn Pessary Fitting Workshop – WHTA
- Predictive Pelvic Floor – Birth Choices – WHTA
- Clients affected by Trauma / PTSD (abuse, DV, birth trauma) – WHTA
- Pelvic Skills Workshop – Prof Peter Deitz
- Integrated System Model – Rectus Diastasis – Dianne Lee