Persistent Pelvic Pain and Pain with Sex
1 in 9 women suffer from Endometriosis which includes symptoms such as painful periods, pelvic pain, bloating and fatigue.1 in 5 women have pain with intercourse.
- Pain with intercourse – initially, throughout or post
- Pain using tampons or having a pap smear test
- Pelvic floor spasm or ‘aching down below’
- Painful periods
- Vulval pain with sitting or wearing tight clothing.
- Deep abdominal ache
What To Expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised full body exercise program to help relax and reduce tension of your pelvic floor muscles
- Desensitisation strategies to reduce pain
- Pelvic floor down training and muscle release which we can teach you to do at home
How We Can Help
Our individual consultations help to reduce your pain and tension, help you understand your pain and aim to restore enjoyable intimacy.