Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Our individualised consultations address your symptoms, strengthen pelvic floor muscles if needed, educate you on appropriate exercise technique and prevention strategies to help minimise the risk of prolapse progression. We communicate and collaborate with your other healthcare providers so that you receive the best possible care.
What To Expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised pelvic floor and full body exercise program
- Education of correct movement habits
- Discussion of a vaginal pessary fitting to help support the organs and soft tissue structures
- Heaviness or dragging
- Bulging at the vaginal entrance
- Discomfort in the pelvic region
- Lower back pain
- Difficulty emptying your bladder or bowel
How We Can Help
Our individual consultations help to reduce the pressure you may be placing on your pelvic floor muscles, strengthen pelvic floor muscles, educate you on pelvic floor safe exercises and preventative strategies to help minimise the risk of progression of prolapse.